13 Aralık 2014 Cumartesi

Football Manager and Life

As you know, I have played  Football Manager for 10 years. Some people playing 2005 game 3 years a row, but I don't do this. This people don't understand spirit of game. This game give me a lots of good thing. Some of them is in this blog. But now I talk about How Fm change my life. I want to write a writing about Fm but I can't overcome this. Now start this:
      One day my uncle have one game cd. My uncle have played CM so many years. I watch him and very impressed this game. He says, I found Kaka, first. He always play İtalian League. I know Fm is a italian game. Yes I am very very young (What is young; say little,men!). My first perception of Fm is very huge player database. This database is 70 times more than Fifa's database. Before Fm I think computer game is limited and uncomplex , because of this I contemp computer games. Wired League's no name players become a star and sell them so many million euros. This game complexity is too many. This game's name is Football Manager 2005. I love this game (No that's not Nba writing.). But I still contempory this is huge randomism, I said. But my huge randomism theory is failed by one old computer. I only selected Turkish League. And later five years after start this career Barcelona buy so many Turkish Players. I think this a game's mistake but later I understand this things reason. Spanish player is very few. Team want live and only have one solution ,Turkish player.  Barcelona adaptade this and buy young player. Barcelona have brain. İf only turkish people play football this thing will happen.
      Naturally, I'm bored 2005 code name game. Yes, have smart things but progress is too easy.  if add  3 or 4 good player you accomplished Champions Leagues Final. if your team is small team don't won champions league title. This is a wired bug (what a bug this is mistake man!). I said Turkish hostality is everywhere.But now I know this is silly if else situation.  And later I play Cm5. This games match motor is very very very bad. Goolkeepers are transperant. This game is disgusting. But in the end better team is won everytime. I understand this. Match motor is not main situation. Main situation is backround and backround is code. I don't know code this time but now I know this is a chance. But I want see  match motor based game. This game is Fifa Manager. Match motor is everything in Fifa manager but player database is very small. Players are very simple fast or slow. İf have so many fast players wll won every game. Tacticks are not important. And later I know computers important thing is backround (code). Curiosity is  have very much. What is God do? Have brain a people!
     This little cheating's time is also little. I comeback my old love Fm 2006. And this time game is not simple. Progress is hard and player are not as effective as 2005 version. Come champions League Final route is very hard. This time excitement is dead. Game is realistic and hard this progress finish 2007's game. 2007 is best fm for all decade. I thing become harder is from can't won final thing. This thing is applicate all game and this is hard thing.
       Later year game add some non pitch thing (example effective and hard media conversetion). Game is know quick. Quickness is because of tactical variotins and this is very unrealistic but new generetion is loves this. I thing 3d match motor is not important but is necesseary because of zeitgest. Fm have potential of real life simulation. Sims is  look plastic near Fm. New game come every year. Every man says I play Fm and this lie. %5  man play fm at least 1 hour every day. But every man knows Football Manager brand. Game is develop but route is where neither people know.
       When I started Computer Engineers. I hear "algorithm" word.  I know this word because of Fm. Fm is everywhere in Computer Engineer Classes. Unstoppable and timed for include if is in my heart. And I remember my decision. I will be football manager creator. Yes I said this. Maybe chance maybe my brains game I still in this route. I am old school Fm player and this is my childhood dream. Fm is coding for Java I know now. Say me good luck. Keyboard and books are wait you!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder